Les Mills Pump is using the “high reps low weight” approach to achieve the maximum metabolic effect and help you burn more calories. This approach coupled with a solid nutrition plan will help you get in shape fast and because you are going to be using low weights it will help you avoid injuries and minimize the stress on your joints.
Checkout this video
Getting started with Less Mills Pump is really easy and you can do it in 3 easy steps:
- Create a free account on Team Beachbody web site and select Alexander Garbuz as your coach
- Purchase the Les Mills Pump program from Team Beachbody (only buying it from Team Beachbody you get free bonus workouts)
- Read the manual (30 minutes) and start changing your body and getting in shape
If you need more information on how to start this or some other workout programs or how to switch your coach if you already have one you can read the following articles:
- How To Get Fit With P90X
- How To Get Fit With P90X2
- How To Get Fit With P90X3
- How To Get Fit With INSANITY
- How to Sign Up for FREE Beachbody Account
- Switching Beachbody Coach
If you are not sure why you might need a coach (although I prefer the term workout adviser) please read my thoughts on coaching in the article called Training With Me.