Focus T25 is a new workout program designed and created by fitness expert Shaun T and Beachbody.
This workout program is designed specifically for the people with busy schedules in mind and each workout is only 25 minutes long. It is based on the idea that you can train various muscle groups with high intensity and once you reach the point of failure you switch to the next muscle group while still being able to keep up the high intensity.
There is no better way to describe what this program is about than to let its creator speak. Watch this video below.
T25 consists of two phases: ALPHA and BETA with five different workouts in each phase. There is also an optional Gamma phase that can be purchased separately if desired.
Each workout is exactly 25 minutes long and features a combination of explosive cardio movements and strength training exercises with added resistance utilizing light weights or resistance bands (included with the program).
ALPHA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts:
- Cardio. 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio.
- Speed 1.0. Ignite your quickness. Burn the fat. Fast-paced for fast results.
- Total Body Circuit. Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a single weight.
- Ab Intervals. Cardio and ab intervals that shred the fat from your midsection.
- Lower Focus. Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism.
BETA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts:
- Core Cardio. Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast.
- Speed 2.0. Rev it up with Shaun’s calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
- Rip’t Circuit. Cardio, then upper body, then legs, then abs, and then repeat! This is how you get ripped in 25 minutes.
- Dynamic Core. You’ll go from vertical to horizontal and back again in this dynamic, crazy core routine.
- Upper Focus. Shaun will help you develop the upper body of your dreams. All you have to do is FOCUS.
Meal guide for this program is probably the easiest meal plan to follow out of all Beachbody programs. It completely takes the guesswork out of your day. It tells you what to eat and how much of it you should eat and it does not require fancy ingredients either.
Getting started with Focus T25 is really easy and you can do it in 3 easy steps:
- Create a free account on Team Beachbody web site and select Alexander Garbuz as your coach
- Purchase the Focus T25 program from Team Beachbody (only buying it from Team Beachbody you get free bonus workouts)
- Read the manual (30 minutes) and start changing your body and getting in shape
If you need more information on how to start this or some other workout programs or how to switch your coach if you already have one you can read the following articles:
- How To Get Fit With P90X
- How To Get Fit With P90X2
- How To Get Fit With P90X3
- How To Get Fit With INSANITY
- How to Sign Up for FREE Beachbody Account
- Switching Beachbody Coach
If you are not sure why you might need a coach (although I prefer the term workout adviser) please read my thoughts on coaching in the article called Training With Me.