If you are planning on doing P90X you will need to get a pull-up bar. I found this one called Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar – Extreme Edition on Amazon.com and for it’s price ($30.77) with a free shipping if you have Amazon Prime I believe it is a steal. This is a quick description from Amazon:
- Upper body workout bar designed to strengthen your chest, shoulders, back, arms, and more
- Installs in doorway for pull-ups and chin-ups, or sits on floor for pushups, dips, and sit-ups
- Sturdy steel frame mounts quickly and removes easily without tools or fasteners
- Fits conveniently in residential doorways 24 to 34 inches wide, with 3.5-inch trim/molding
- 5 total grip positions for versatile workouts; holds up to 300 pounds
There is really nothing else I can say about this product. It does the job and allows you to do the wide and close grip pull-ups, parallel grip pull-ups and chin-ups.